- I love birth stories. Each one is unique and profound.
- I believe when women are listened to, respected and supported during the process of giving birth, their memories of the experience are far more satisfying.
- I think all women deserve to have a birth free of judgment and filled with compassion regardless of her preference for a non-medicated or medicated birth.
Who I Am
- I am a mother, certified school counselor and doula. All require attentive listening, respect, stamina and dependable care.
- I love family, running, cooking and being outdoors.
- Master's degrees in Psychology: School Counseling, Eastern Washington University
- Bachelors degree in Developmental Psychology, Eastern Washington University
- Completed Birth Doula and Post-Partum Doula trainings at the Simkin Center for Allied Birth Vocations
- I am in the process of achieving certification through Doulas of North America (DONA) International and PALS Doulas.